Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Increasing the site's posting rate - new paradigm

I've been promising myself to post and publish much more frequent than the current rate of publishing.

Except from reserving more time for the actual posts authoring. I'm also counting on changing the nature of the post as a primary means of increasing the posts rate to once a week or more. From now on, I'll publish stories from my day-to-day work as a software developer, interesting technical things I come across, questions that I don't always have an answer for, general discussion, etc. The post will be less educative, less articles like, less accurate, with less checked facts, but on the other hand, much more real life related, much more up-to-date, and presented in an open discussion inviting format.

So, I'll be writting to you soon as promised :)

No comments:

Post a Comment